I am a Goober, and this is my Website
Yes, I am back, and I now have a website of my very own. Mostly a place to keep my personal stuff separate from that other website I work on. You know the one. Yeah, Atlas Quest. Speaking of websites, here’s a rundown of all the ones you can blame on me. =)
- Walking 4 Fun: Track your walking, enter your mileage, and follow your virtual progress on the Pacific Crest Trail or Camino de Santiago! It’s the fun way to start a walking program to lose weight and get in shape!
- Atlas Quest: The original website I created for my letterboxing addiction
- Self-Insurance Guide: Save money by cutting out the middleman and insuring yourself!
- Backcountry Water: A lot of people are shocked to learn that I don’t treat most of the water that I drink from the backcountry, so I finally made an entire website with my thoughts on the subject!
- The Soda Can Stove: After getting banned from a website for discussing the benefits of the soda can stove, I decided to make my own website that I can’t get banned from! Learn to make your very own soda can stove on TheSodaCanStove.com, the very same design I use on all my backpacking adventures.
- Letterboxing is Fun: Another blog, this time about letterboxing related topics